Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Meatballs
- 1 bag of frozen meatball. Approximately 50 small-medium sized. (I personally use homemade meatballs, at the bottom I have a recipe I use for meatballs).
- 1 bottle Frank’s Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce. (Sometimes I use a different hot sauce, but I think the best is Frank’s Red Hot sauce.)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing dry mix (1 oz.) or 3 tsp. dry Homemade Buttermilk Ranch.
- Combine Frank’s Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce and ranch dressing, then stir well.
- Add meatballs to Crockpot, cover with sauce mixture, then place lid on the crockpot.
- Heat on High for 2 hours or Low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Let simmer on low or warm setting once done.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dried bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all ingredients, mix well. Try not to squeeze the mixture for too long with your fingers. (I think using your fingers to mix it is the fun part.)
To make evenly sized meatballs, turn mixture out on a cutting board and shape it into a rectangle. Pat down until it is perfectly shaped. Using a sharp knife, cut mixture into 24 squares. Roll each square into a ball. Place an aluminum lined jelly roll pan (or a baking sheet).
Bake for 14-18 minutes (or until its brown and it looks delicious).
Hope you enjoy these!!