- 1 Pillsbury Thin Mints Brownie Mix
- 1 – 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed and divided green gel food coloring
- 21 thin mint cookies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- green sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch spring form pan with parchment paper. Spray the sides with nonstick spray.
- Make the brownie mix according to the directions. Spread the bottom of the pan. Bake for 30-32 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it completely cool.
- Unlatch the pan and run a knife around the edges. Flip the brownie over and pull the parchment paper off. Place the brownie back on the bottom of the pan and put the sides back on.
- Mix up your no bake cheesecake and spread it on top of the cooled brownie. Refrigerate the cake for at least an hour to let it set up.
- Run a knife under hot water and dry it off. Use it to run around the edge of the pan and cheesecake, so it comes out easier. Unlatch the pan and lift it out.
- Melt together chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream to make the chocolate topping. Let it cool slightly before spreading it on top. Use an angled spatula to spread the chocolate out. Feel free to push over the edges if you want drips of chocolate going down the sides. I decided to keep it all on the top, so that the layers were the focus.
- Add your cookie decorations before the chocolate sets. Fill in around them with Cool Whip and sprinkles.
I would recommend not to eat this by yourself, because you will probably eat more than one piece because it’s so good!