- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Sprite or other lemon lime soda
- Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 box Berry Blue Jello (3.4 oz. size)
- Fresh raspberries and lemon slices for garnish. (optional)
- Additional Sprite, lemon lime soda or lemonade to add to drink when serving.
- In an 8×11 or similar sized baking dish combine the boiling water and Jello until Jello is dissolved.
- Stir in soda and freeze for 4 hours or more until frozen solid.
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Fill your glass with half of the slush mixture and the other half with soda.
- Garnish with lemon slices and raspberries.
Instead of using a glass you can also scoop the inside of a lemon out and put the slush in the lemon. Gives it more of a lemon flavor. This would be a great summertime treat.
You can probably experiment with other Jell-O flavors, and different fruits to go with them. It might take some time to experiment to get the right flavors and fruits, but it would so worth it in the end. The Jell-O slush would be a great pool party drink, or even a birthday. Kids would enjoy these, its jello its fun to make.