- 1 bottle of glue (like the ones you use at school)
- 3 Tbsp. of magnetic powder
- 4 oz. of liquid starch
- Neodymium magnets
- Combine the glue and the magnetic powder in a bowl, and stir until it is all mixed together.
- Once mixed slowly add small amounts of the liquid starch to the bowl and mix. Continue to slowly add the starch and mix until your desired consistency is reached.
- use the same amounts of glue as you do starch.
- Once the consistency is down, remove the slime from the bowl and knead it. After kneading it for a while, it is ready to play with.
- Now just use the magnets to play.