- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 cups icing or powdered sugar
- 16 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate, chopped
- Beat the butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth and combined. Add the icing sugar, and beat until combined. The mixture will be crumbly, but it should be able to form into a ball.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. There should be about 40-45 balls. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Add the dark chocolate to a microwavable bowl, heat until melted. Don’t forget to stir. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Repeat with the milk chocolate.
- Dip each peanut butter ball into the melted dark chocolate, and place onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with milk chocolate.
- Set in fridge.
You do not have to use dark chocolate.