- 1 red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Bag of your favorite Doritos for serving
- Set your oven to Broil. Slice the red pepper in half down the middle and place the skin sides up on the baking sheet.
- Set the peppers in the oven beneath the broiler, half way down the oven, not too close to the heating element.
- Let them roast for 15 minutes, or until blackened and bubbled up. Remove, when they are cool enough to pick up, peel the skins off.
- Add the roasted pepper, yogurt, sour cream, garlic, green onion and Cajun seasoning to a food processor. Process until it turns smooth.
- Then you can serve it with your favorite bag of Doritos.
This is perfect for parties. Hopefully you like spicy or mild because this will definitely bring flavor to the party. Don’t forget to get the Doritos, any kind would go great with this type of dip. Enjoy!